Can't Wait to Hear From You!
For Inquires about Booking or questions in general, please message me below
Where are you located?
I am currently located in Gonzales, Louisiana. I however shoot in New Orleans, Gonzales, Baton Rouge, and other Louisiana areas along the I-10.
Can you shoot at my home?
Yes, most of my equipment can travel with me. However, there is a mileage fee for a travel shoot, and I request photos of the space before confirming the feasibility of an at-home session.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Yes! Printing services are available through the gallery links after edits are complete.
Do you shoot destination weddings?
Absolutely! Destination Intimate Wedding coverage is available on request.
Will there be a second shooter?
Second shooters are available and are ready to provide their services at an additional fee.
Can I extend the session on the day of?
Yes, additional time is available at an hourly rate should there be an opening for extra time after your scheduled shoot.
What kind of gear do you use?
Canon EOS R
Sigma 35mm F1.4
Canon 50mm F1.8, 70-200mm 2.8
Godox Equipment off-camera flashes and strobes.
Manfrotto Camera Tripod
When will I receive my images?
Edits are forwarded to the client within 14 business days after selections are made. Proof images are sent to the client for edits selections within 5 business days of the shoot.
Do I have studio space?
I currently do not have a studio space. All of the photos that were done in a "studio-like setting" were done in my garage or rented space.
Terms & Conditions
• It is understood this Studio/Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
• Upon signature, the Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and retainers are nonrefundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement weather.
• If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
• No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
• The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital fi les and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer.
• Studio/Photographer may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Studio/ Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
• If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fi re or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/ Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
• The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this federal law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.